Thursday, June 7, 2012

Live Bootlegs of Grand Rapids Shows on Youtube

So since I have spans of inactivity on here, I feel it necessary to post a deluge of audio that I have recorded somewhat recently. When possible, I like to bring out my stereo recorder to shows and position it such to capture the best sound scape possible for a room recording. Nothing fancy, but for me personally, I enjoy hearing audio from performances I attended even if the audio quality is sub-par. This also provides an opportunity to showcase some of the talent going on around the city of Grand Rapids as well as some national acts stopping through.

That said, here are some performances I captured and uploaded to my youtube channel which you can find BhereB. Otherwise, check them out below:

Grand Rapids band Tokyo Morose:




Grand Rapids band Ghost Heart:




Grand Rapids band Apostles:




Grand Rapids band The Storied Life:




Detroit based Mean Mother:




Mid Michigan doom duo Beast In The Field:




Valient Thorr:



Torche:




There are certainly more to come and I will be sure to post accordingly.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment